Metallics and High Gloss - Gold, silver and copper tones for shearling jackets, coats and boots.
- PVC and shiny nylon for outerwear, skirts and boots.
- Lycra tops and leggings in Quality Street rainbow colours.
- Lame quilting and Lurex woven into tweed and wool knits.
Hand finished details
- Pom poms decorating hats, scarves, bags and boots.
- Crocheted hand-made looking skirts, dresses, collars and waistcoats.
- Thick wool floral embroideries on skirts, dresses coats and accessories.
- Traditional Aran knits for sweaters, dresses and leg warmers.
Historical references from the Dandy era
- Puffed sleeves and high collars
- Ribbon and ruffle detailing on skirts, shirts and dresses.
- Volume still being used for puff skirts and dresses.
- Antique-style seed pearls used for detailing and accessories
Hippy styling from the cusp of the '70s
- Floral prints in '70s colours topped with chunky knit cardigans
- Plaid checks for boys' wool jackets and shirts, dresses for girls
- Smocking on tunic tops and dresses with flared sleeves
- Retro fur and faux fur dyed in deep forest shades, also wool and leather capes