Monday, October 22, 2007

Tell me I'm not alone in this...

I am unable to start a project and complete it before starting another. Why do I do that?

Right now I have quite a few WIPs:
2XL black cashmere turtleneck raglan sweater
5/6 made-to-match Harvest Leaves hoodie vest
6/9 mos stripes (about six different colors) baby cardigan
three crochet hat/scarf sets
6/9 mos overdress Christmas set
6 intarsia leaves raglan sweater

Every year I say I'm going to knit all summer to be ready for the coming fall/winter, and it never happens. ARGH.

Of course, I have my sewn projects that are just screaming for me too:
sweater Christmas stockings
sweater bunny toys
various-sized underdresses to go with knit overdresses

And then I have my poor sister who is still waiting for her birthday presents to be mailed. Her birthday was in July! The gifts are here. I am just so buSy that swinging by the post office is relegated to those who purchase from me. Sorry, Karyn!

No comments: