Monday, March 31, 2008

I've been tagged...

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven random things about me:
1. I crave sushi. It drives my family nuts sometimes that I never get bored with it.
2. I knit and/or crochet EVERY single day.
3. I collect lighthouse/beach/Maine items.
4. I love water. I long to be near the ocean. I'm also an Aquarius so that might have something to do with it.
5. I have big feet - size 11.
6. I was raised in Maine, and hope to return to live there someday.
7. I used to compete in a men's racquetball league. I used to win too. :-)


I am tagging:
Jen, Lisa, Becky, Jennifer, Kitty Grrlz, Wendy, and Chautona

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Mmmmm sushi! :)

Jus Shar Designs said...

I keep thinking I'll get bored with it and move on to something else. Nope.
I don't know why I like it so much....well, besides the fact that it's yummy.