Monday, July 21, 2008

Setting up a show booth

I haven't gone through all of these links, so please tell me which one's you found helpful. I am always on the look-out for info and hints on setting up a kick butt booth. :-)

Setting Up A Booth At A Trade Show

How To Set Up a Craft Show Booth

How to Set up an Art Show Booth

How to Set Up a Booth or Tent at a Craft Show or Fair

Show Booth – Etiquette, Body Language & Mistakes

Setting Up Your Craft Show Booth

Art Show Booth

Setting Up Your Craft Show Booth

Craft Show Booth Setup

Strategies with Trade Show Booths

2 comments:

girlie girl said...

Hi! It's Girlie Girl from Branching Out. I gathered you were from this area when I saw your post about CBA's auction. I assumed you knew me and found my blog somewow. I taught at CBA for 4 yrs, until my had my first baby. We attend Charis Community Church, but my in-laws are at Calvary. Do we already know each other? (sorry to post this in your comments section, but I couldn't find any contact e-mail info).

Jus Shar Designs said...

I don't think we've ever met face-to-face, but we have similiar friends. Six degrees of seperation.....