Just got back from seeing a rheumatologist.
Symptoms: The primary symptoms of fibromyalgia include widespread musculoskeletal pain, severe fatigue, and disturbed sleep. Fibromyalgia means pain in the muscles, ligaments, and tendons – the soft fibrous tissues in the body.
* irritable bowel (e.g., diarrhea, constipation, etc.)
* sleep disorder (or sleep that is unrefreshing)
* chronic headaches (tension-type or migraines)
* jaw pain (including TMJ dysfunction)
* cognitive or memory impairment
* post-exertional malaise and muscle pain
* morning stiffness (waking up stiff and achy)
* menstrual cramping
* numbness and tingling sensations
* dizziness or lightheadedness
* skin and chemical sensitivities
Did I mention that it runs in my family? I'm WAY too young for this...