Monday, December 8, 2008

Mark Your Place

I'm a knitter. No news there.

I have a stash of knitting needles that is just out of control. Same with the crochet hooks.

What I never seem to have enough of is: stitch holders, measuring impliments, and stitch markers.

I generally use leftover scraps of yarn to mark my place, but if I were to be honest with myself; I'd much rather have a collection of stitch markers.

So why don't I?

1. I don't want to lose any
2. I keep saying to myself, I'll make my own
3. I hadn't stumbled upon the one's on Etsy.

I never realized the awesome collection of stitch markers available on Etsy. And the diversity! If anyone wants to surprise me with a gift...have at it. :-)


spindlecatstudio


Beadmarkers


Beadz4BookWormz


scarymerry


scarymerry


YarnCandyByMelissa


akkricket

No comments: