Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Year, New Purpose


I am in the process of making some changes for my business for the coming year.

1. The CPSIA is a part of the changes. I'm not going to be making children's items because of it. Not unless things change, and what I make won't be illegal.

2. Plus-sized ladies need some lovin' too. So I will be creating more items for them. I'm going to need models for that. So many big, beautiful women to choose from.

3. Less sales and discounts, because I give away too much. If people want a discount on my items, then they should sign-up for my email newsletter. That's really the only place you are going to see a monthly sale/discount.

4. Participate in more free online classes, informative discussions, virtual labs, and chats. All in an effort to improve my business. I'm not where I want to be in my business, so I need to school myself in how to get there.

No comments: