Friday, September 24, 2010

2 knit + 2 crochet = 4 WIPs

Like a lot knitters and/or crocheters, I have many projects going on at the same time. In more than one room, even. The following are beside my recliner in the living room. This is what I do (besides homework) to keep myself busy while watching TV.
This photo is of the tablecloth I just started last night. I have a HUGE bag of rayon crochet thread. The bag is one of those clear, plastic bags that they sell king size comforters in.



At any rate, this bag of rayon thread has been in my possesion for quite a few years. I finally decided something must be done with it. There are pale blues, mint greens, pale pinks, lilacs, and variegateds. I'm planning a huge granny square tablecloth. I think it'll end up very delicate and pretty.

This is a sz 2 toddler girl fairisle sweater. It calls for hearts in the design, but I'm really not a huge heart intarsia fan. Still debating as I work along as to whether I'll include them or not. This will be listed on ArtFire when I'm done with it.



This triangle shawl in-the-making is from recycled cotton sweater yarn. This, too, will be listed on ArtFire when I'm done with it.



Lastly, this is a ripple blanket in lilac, pale blue, and medium pink. I think it could end up being about a twin size when I'm done with it. Haven't decided whether or not to keep it, or list it on ArtFire too.





No comments: