Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring is in the air, and Easter is coming!

I've always loved Easter. It's when my sister and I got new dresses and shoes for Easter service at church, and we got LOADED Easter baskets....jelly beans, chocolate bunnies, peeps (I actually liked them when I was a kid - ick), and the best meal ever....ham with a homemade carrot cake with cream cheese icing. And probably one of the best parts of the day is that our Grammie Frankie would be there with us. I miss that woman SO much.

What are your memories of Easter as a kid? What are your favorite parts of it now that you are grown? I'd love to hear my blog reader's stories!

After you are done sharing, please check out these fun and festive Easter/spring crafts!

Bunny Finger Puppets
Bunny Egg Cozy
Origami Rabbit
Bunny Pencil Case
Bunny Bowling
Amigurumi Easter Bunny
Bunny Cupcake Wrappers
Wet-Felted Chick
Paper-craft Chick and Easter Egg
Fuzzy Easter Chicks and Mini Easter Eggs
Love bird tutorial
Printable Easter Chick Papercraft
Wet felted Chick
Crepe Paper Spring Birds
Sew an Easter Chick

For more tutorials, visit this website.

No comments: