Saturday, February 23, 2008

Whatcha been up to?

My DD12 has had a headache since Tuesday now. I did take her to her dr, who perscribed meds, but she still is feeling rather punky. There was mention of doing a CAT scan if her headache was still lingering this weekend. I guess we'll be meeting our out-of-pocket insurance expenses early this year.

I'm working on a pair of gloves for a customer - Ryan. I'm using a Yarn Bee boucle which resembles mohair. It's giving me the time of my life! It's incredibly hard to see the stitches, which makes it slow going. They are super cool-looking though. I'll be sure to snap a photo when I'm done.

I've been doing a lot of subbing lately. I'll be subbing Monday as well. I love subbing! I thought knitting and crocheting was my top love, but subbing is right up there. And it helps that the kids like me...they actually request me. Awe...

Feeling the love!

No comments: