Thursday, March 27, 2008

Smelling the Salt Air

I recently placed an order for fat quarters. I looked on eBay to find what I wanted, and although I was able to find it I discovered what I wanted was going to be about the same price if I bought it directly from the fabric store. Easy decision to make.

So, I purchased my Maine-themed fabric from.....On Board Fabrics.


It arrived in no time, and I LOVE the fabrics! I haven't decided what I'm going to make with them yet. Well, it will be a quilt of some sort, but I haven't decided if it will be a wall hanging or an actual throw-sized quilt.

Either way, I will have something that reminds me daily of my beloved home state of Maine.

If you haven't purchased from On Board Fabrics, let me encourage you to do so. It was a very pleasant shopping experience.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hi Beth,
Gorgeous Fabrics. I'll be sure and check out the link!
p.s.
I just tagged you :-)