Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Random Facts

I've seen this "tag" on quite a few blogs lately, so I thought I'd play along...

What was I doing ten years ago?
I was 32, and we had moved to NC with our family. I was busy being a mom to three little ones, and working on my online business Precious Stitches by Beth (now, Jus Shar Designs).

Five things on my non-work to do list today:
- blogging
- make some progress on a couple crochet and knit patterns I'm testing for friends
- maybe do some laundry
- do some sewing for myself
- ????

Snacks I enjoy (in no particular order):
There are quite a few I really like, but don't partake in anymore due to the calories and such.

- cheesecake
- choc chip croissant from Medeci
- strawberry rhubarb pie
- Denny's bagel chips with veggie cream cheese
- lobster or crabmeat (I only indulge in this when I go to Maine)

Things I would do if I was a billionaire:- move to CA to be near my mom to help her out
- pay off all our bills/debt
- make sure my children have enough money for college
- buy a new home in CA for our family, my mom, and my sister (three seperate houses, thank you)
- donate to several of my favorite causes (church, Ministry & More, The Baby Fold, Crisis Pregnancy Ctr, our church's academy, etc)

Places I have lived:
- Brunswick, Norway, S. Paris, Oxford, Lewiston, and Auburn ME
- Weymouth, MA
- Cary, Knightdale,and Raleigh NC
- Homestead and Jacksonville FL
- Wheeling and Normal IL

Jobs I have had:
- cashier at McDonald's
- payroll at C.N. Brown
- telephone catalog orders at L.L. Bean
- payroll at Tele-Data
- owner of Jus Shar Designs

People I want to know more about:
- Anyone that cares to share. I like learning about people.

No comments: