Sunday, January 11, 2009

Crockpot Steak Burger Chowder



I didn't measure things out (I never do), so I'm just going to list the ingredients and how I threw them all together.

-I used 2 pckgs of round steak. I couldn't tell you how much, but I cut it up into cubes and the crockpot was half-way full.
-1 lg, family-size cream of mushroom soup
-2 cans of nacho cheese (soup)
-1 can of stewed, sliced tomatoes
-1 onion, sliced into rings
-1 box of beef broth
-1 small can of diced mushrooms (because I really like mushrooms)
-6 pre-cooked pieces of bacon ripped into fifths
Steak/burger seasoning to taste

I put the heat on HIGH, covered it up, and wait it out. I've never made this before so I have no idea how long it will take for the round steak cubes to cook. I intend to have it for supper.

UPDATE
I let it cook for four hrs. And added extra shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream on top. It was REALLY good too!

No comments: