Thursday, January 8, 2009

Three new items for the new year

Well, I think you can probably guess what holiday this is for. This particular is for me, but I will make one up fresh and new for the buyer. It's in my Etsy shop.
This set is for the Ebay launch featuring Patty Young's line of fabric...Andalucia. Check the widget in my sidebar on the right for more details.
And these cotton cuffs are my newest creation from my in-the-works steampunk/victorian/gothic line on Etsy. I'm not sure how far I'll go with it, but my mind is reeling with possibilities and ideas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the wrist warmers.

Anonymous said...

The wrist warmers are the best of all. I need to make one for me.

Jus Shar Designs said...

Thanks! The pink one's are toasty, but the cotton one's are more for "show".